無頭像
atlantix2o7e

帖子 22
註冊 2018-6-11
用戶註冊天數 2163
發表於 2018-6-12 01:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Who remember what you said in the HTML template
this is a foreign movie, a girl in a mountain, a blind person. She has never seen the sea. One day, she met a geological engineer in front of her own house. The engineer is a tall and handsome man. He is touched by the pure green woman who has not been polluted by modern urban civilization. They are in love. This is a beautiful love, nothing, nor promise, for women, the only dream is to go to see the sea,david jones online store, even listen to the waves of the sea. But this dream can't be realized. Soon, the man developed some kind of illness and was sent back to the city for treatment. The flame in the woman's heart was gradually extinguished. She did not know the real reason for the man's leaving. A few years passed, and one day, two strangers came to the door of the woman. They came to pick her up to see the sea. They told her that he wanted to come, and she thought he was able to get better. He had been waiting for her to be picked up on the day when she was ill. Now,belk clothing, he can't come. He is waiting for her in the sea that she is going to. One of the two strangers said, "he remembers what you said," the man added. "He believes your eyes can see his soul." He remembers what you said. After the love has gone off the prosperous coat, it is just a word you said, and was kept in the bottom of your heart by the other party. A college student who had not met for a long time went to a business near me, and he took the time to gather here. When his old friend met and talked happily, he suddenly asked, "is your book published?" Book? What book? I thought I had misheard, and some were puzzled. "It's a novel, you said to write. Can't remember? " In fact, that's the case. At dusk, on the green grass and duckweed of the university campus, in the afterglow of the sunset, a hot blooded young man suddenly said to another hot blooded young man, "I want to write a novel." The listens said, "well, I'm waiting to read." A dozen years have passed. Those who say are long forgotten,revolve clothing, but those who hear them remember. Shame, move. A big mouthful of white spirits went down and choked out tears. Every day, we have to speak, say to others,Designer Shoes, to ourselves. There are words that have been said and forgotten. If you have said something long ago, but you can still be remembered by another person, then you are blessed. Because those who remember you are the ones closest to your heart. You are in this world, never alone.